Skip to main content
Answered

About your system in IOS ap doesn’t show WM

• 16 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Was doing system diagnostic work and wiring more devices and noticed the S2 app isn’t showing my WM. Any fix for this?

Moderator Note: Removed SN from attached screenshot. Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

5 replies

I cannot find a way to view this information anymore, my last option was iPad app but it updated automatically so I’ve lost the pre version 8.0 update 😂 can we login and check using the speakers IP address, maybe worth a check? 

Sorry tried using speakers IP address to login, via web interface but was not able to 

Thanks for the suggestions! I was able to look at my client list in my router and confirmed the mac address of each of my sonos devices showed up as “wired” connections, rather than wireless. Which I believe means they are working through the sonosnet . 

Yes, I too can see a wired icon next to my Sonos devices set up for TV via Deco app 😄 but would be nice at Sonos level to have this info visible 😂  

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Use my iOS app, will show you all of this and more: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/phonos-plus/id1511326524