2 seconds delay between input ad output aux line Sonos AMP

• 21 February 2020
  • 2 replies

I am having a serious problem in the AMP's aux analog input line. There is a delay of about 2 seconds between input and output. Two months ago I opened a report for this problem, and after a very long discussion that even resulted in legal action, Sonos changed the AMP to solve the problem. Today I got a new AMP that has the same problem. I have seen in the Sonos forum that there are others who have the same case. Sonos replies that the amplifier was not designed for that input line! So what is the aux line for? How come replacing it has been resolved? How come the other AMPs in my house work? I think the weak side of Sonos is proving ……

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You can adjust the delay by going to the Line-In settings for the room with the Line-In connected.  See this link:

Sonos version 10.6.2 brings Line-in delay settings

Thanks "Jgatie" for your answer, I saw that they have implemented the new function and now everything is ok. There are 4 steps of delay: 75/113/150/2000 ms. Now everything is OK! Thank you very much!