Skip to main content

Sonos software on Andrioid is pure garbage.  Absolute TRASH.  

Crashes nearly every day.  But funny...on my other cell phone, also Android, I can play Spotify music easily using office wifi.  

So if you ask Sonos about this problem, they say “Well it’s a problem with your office wifi”.  Nope...works great.  The s****y software doesn’t. 

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

You had the same complaint 5 months ago, but it seems like you didn’t hang around for a resolution. There is a difference between playing audio on a single smart speaker or phone via WiFi and playing it over multiroom audio system.    They have different demands on the router.

I also suspect that the Dentist Office environment….lots of metal, water, people….could complicate things a bit.

Have you spoken with Sonos support about your issues?

Yep….all my fault.  

I’m having a company install a professional sound system next week.  Adios Sonos. 

Yep….all my fault.  

I’m having a company install a professional sound system next week.  Adios Sonos. 

Who said it was your fault?  I just asked if you talked to Sonos support.  If your point of this thread is to inform others of issues you had with the product, whether or not you spoke to Sonos would be important information, would it not?

I mean, you wouldn’t want your patients going off saying that you had bad service without giving you a chance to address the issue, would you?

It's the network. Don't believe it? Then sell the Sonos and move on.

Yep….all my fault.  

We’ll probably see you again in another 5 months, but for now I guess it’s…

Just here to hate, when it works its 5/5 but the problem is it only works 40% of the time, overpriced for the quality of the system. Why update the software for a even more faulty one? It already sucked, now its worse? Wtf sonos get sober people to do the job and maybe your * product won’t give me and thousands of people a headache and a ruined time.

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*