Skip to main content

We have had Sonos for several years and listen to various genres. Our favorite channel is Concert Hall, mostly because the curator/announcer/DJ (whatever they are called) is incredibly knowledgeable and interesting. Now we have switched to HD and he is gone! Why in the world would Sonos take away such an integral part of this programming? The HD quality sounds great and we are very relieved to be rid of the hideous ads, but please bring back the curator, or find a way to give paying listeners a choice!

I spoke with a customer service rep today and he said he would pass on my request. Maybe if enough people complain…???

HI @Chipre.

Welcome to the Sonos Community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand the frustration of not being able to listen to your preferred station especially when that is the main reason for your subscription. Allow me to help you out.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us as we highly appreciate feedbacks that would help us improve our system. I would be more than happy to send this to our engineering team to take a look into. I would like to suggest subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic for any feature releases, bug fixes, and feature updates. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted by our engineering team for updates or any information related to this feature request. So I highly suggest subscribing to our announcement topic and to this thread.

Please let us know if you still have any feature requests or feedback by creating a topic. We would highly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to share more feature requests or feedback so we can help each other out.

Thanks,

Paul A, Thank you for your quick response! I will subscribe to the thread and create a topic, as you suggested.

I have a quick question if you don’t mind. The paid HD account is in my name. Can my wife create her own free account, thereby attaining access to the version of Concert Hall with the announcer? That would resolve her issue.

Hi @Chipre.

Thanks for the update and immediate response.

Yes, she can, the Sonos Radio account is linked to the Sonos account. Unless you subscribed to a paid subscription, any newly created Sonos account already has a linked Free Sonos Radio account.

I hope this answers your question.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I;ll be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,