Answered

Brennan B3 CD Player

• 17 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I have read that the Brennan B3 cd player is the “only” CD player that connects seamlessly to the Sonos era 300.  Can you verify?  I just bought the ERA 300 and connects to my iphone perfectly. But i would like to play my CDs wirelessly and “cast” to my new speaker.  What CD players will work without all the hassles and complications i have been reading about on your forums.. yikes, spent $500 euros. Help!

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 19 February 2024, 17:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Skyhy63, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Just to quickly let you know, I moved your post from another thread to its own topic, as this post didn’t relate to the original thread it was posted in.

I haven’t heard that the Brennan B3 is the only CD player that seamlessly works with Sonos, though it may be one that’s spoken of in high regard. If you were going connect the CD player directly to Sonos, then you’d want the Sonos Line-In Adapter.

I can’t give any recommendations to what CD player you should use but as long as the CD player can connect to a device that is in pairing mode (the Era 300) then you shouldn’t have any issues. We also have a user guide on how to enable and finalize Bluetooth pairing on the Era 300.

If you have any further questions then please feel free to reply here, or list what problems you have seen listed on the Sonos forums so a community member or I can assist.

I hope this information helps!

Hi @Skyhy63 

I just discovered this forum and your question. The Brennan B3 may be overkill for your needs. The Brennan Helix is simpler and cheaper and will work with ERA300 with no wiring. I posted this earlier,

Martin Brennan