Question

What should i buy?

• 30 September 2017
  • 3 replies

Just went to demo Sonos speakers for the first time few days ago.. now here i am couldn't stopped thinking how awesome Sonos sounds, especially the Play 5. i intend to get one for my small bedroom n wonder if it would be an overkill?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Laugh. Hard for us to judge. We don't know the size of your bedroom, the kind of music you listen to, the way your ears and mind works. You're the best judge of the latter two, and we can opine about the first one all we want. I will say that it would be difficult to go wrong with any speaker from Sonos. And if stereo is a consideration, a pair of PLAY:1s isn't a bad bet, either, and slightly more cost efficient. But the PLAY:5 is really an awesome speaker, so it's down to what you feel, not what we tell you.
Badge
Don’t waist your money. Sonos products DO NOT work as advertised. Buy Bose if you want to be able to listen to a song without it cutting out and skipping for no reason
I’ve never considered any of my 16 Sonos speakers to be a waist (sic) of money, and have had a rock solid system for over 5 or 6 years, in multiple residences as I’ve needed to move. If you’ve got specific problems, Ohnos, please post a new topic with details, and I’m sure that the forum can help fix whatever issues your experiencing, assuming you’re willing to try making some changes in your system. If you’re unwilling to make an effort in resolving the issues you’re having, then perhaps you may need to find yourself a speaker system that works for your situation. My word of caution would be that most wireless speaker systems do require a “clean” network backbone to be attached to. You may want to consider a wired speaker system if you’re unwilling to invest in research on the local WiFi issues that may be cropping up.