Answered

UK Order

• 1 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi, placed an order and received notification that it’s being sent from Holland, does anyone know if this will be subject to import charges following brexit. I thought the order would be fulfilled in UK. 

icon

Best answer by 63johnw 2 February 2021, 10:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @63johnw,

Thanks for reaching out to the Sonos community and for sharing this with us. I'd recommend contacting our sales support team to help you out with this, they will be able to answer your question and provide more information on this matter. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.  

Badge

Thanks @Rowena B. I have done that and am awaiting a response so I thought I would post here to see if any other customers could provide any help ? Some customers may have had orders come from Holland in the last few weeks and would know from experience if there are now import charges?

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @63johnw,

Thanks for your quick response and for updating us. I’m glad that you have already reached out to our sales team. I'm sure that the team is working on your request/inquiry. I’m sorry but we don’t have information to share with you about import charges from our end. Our sales team should reach out to you via email within 24 to 48 hours. Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions.

Badge

Just for anyone else in the same situation I have had confirmation that any extra import charges are being absorbed by Sonos. Some delays are occurring due to teething problems though (although mine seems to be on time).