Sony PS LX310BT Bluetooth Turntable + Arc + One SL

• 2 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi 

I’m a little bit of a novice when it comes to audio tech.  I have a Sony PS LX310BT bluetooth turntable, an Arc and two One SL’s. 

What do I need to pair and integrate the turntable with my Sonos system?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Either a Sonos device with an analogue in (Port, Five or Era 100 of 300 with the connector that is not available until July) or a Roam to connect the turntable via bluetooth and group it with the other Sonos devices.

I have the same setup. Have you been able to connect the turntable to the Sonos arc (I was hoping it was as simple as connecting the two via Bluetooth but that doesn’t seem to work)?

Which ‘the two’? Neither the Arc nor the Sonos One in any of its types support music via Bluetooth. @106rallye has the only solution to this issue. 

Which ‘the two’? Neither the Arc nor the Sonos One in any of its types support music via Bluetooth. @106rallye has the only solution to this issue.

the ‘two’ = connecting the Arc to the turntable 

but if you say that’s not possible then I’ll need to find another option. Ideally I’d like to avoid paying £350 for a Roam if I can. 

£350 for a Roam? That seems rather exorbitant, at my local Best Buy, they run $180. Less for Open Box, when I find them. Has the exchange rate changed so significantly?

Looking at Sonos.uk, the current price for a Roam is £179, the Roam SL is £159. Where are you getting quoted £350?

Where are you getting quoted £350?

I suspect by confusing the Roam with the Move. 

It is worth noting that the Move cannot be used.to share Bluetooth with the rest of the system. 

Ah, great point. And I understand the reticence to pay another 350…