Answered

moves with fives

• 14 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I have 2 Move speakers , mainly for versatility of indoor and outdoor. When indoor, I’d like to get a bit more bass. Would getting 2 Fives to work with my 2 Moves be worthwhile to achieve this? Or would it not offer anything? Assume if all connected to WiFi they would work in synchrony?

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 14 April 2022, 14:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Sonos offers a facility called Grouping, which allows you to play the same music source, in sync, to multiple speaker sets. How good it will sound I’ll leave for others to comment. Or try it for yourself: Sonos offers a money-back satisfaction service. Buy the Fives, try them in your own home, and keep them if you so choose. 

Fives are very good  and they do a good job for bass on their own, but I don’t think they are the answer to getting more bass when grouped with your Moves.  The sub is what you want if you want more bass.  However you can’t bond a sub with Moves.  You can bond them with Ones though. A pair of Ones + Sub runs from $1150-$1190, depending on whether you want SL version or not.    A pair of Fives is $1100.  So for a little more than what you originally planned, I think Ones +sub is definitely the better option if you want more bass.