Moving into a new space soon, and looking for some advice for what to get for our LIVING ROOM and how best to set it up. Thanks in advance for your input!
First, some background info:
- Completely new to SONOS, have scraped by on TV audio so far (*GASP*).
- We’ve purchase two 2nd gen ONE speakers (planned for one to be in the kitchen and one in the master bed/bath).
2nd, here are our planned living room devices:
- We have a TV streaming device (Firestick, AppleTV, etc) - HDMI connection.
- We have a Blu-ray player - HDMI connection.
- We will be purchasing a turntable with built-in pre-amp - line-out connection.
The living room is not huge, so we think one good speaker in that room should suffice. We are far more concerned with FULL, QUALITY audio than we are with surround/theatre sound. When playing music (from any of our devices - turntable being the priority), we would like the ability to play the music through all our SONOS speakers; when watching TV, we would like to output only to the living room speaker. So far, we’ve been scratching our heads trying to find a simple SONOS solution (i.e. as few components as possible). Hoping the community can help us.
Thanks in advance again!