Skip to main content

I have a Beam, Sub and Pair of Ones along with a pair of Fives that all connect to Sonos Net via the Sonos Boost plugged directly into my router.

I also have a pair of ERA 300s that are not compatible with Sonos Net. 

Up until yesterday I've had no problem playing music to any two pairs or all speakers at once. 

Ever since the most recent app update (today or yesterday), I can combine the groups of speakers or "rooms" that are on the Sonos net and play them together, but the ERA 300s cannot play the same song at the same time all of the sudden.

I can also play just the ERA 300s, but if I attempt to add in either of the other rooms, the app shows them playing but no audio comes out.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Not seeing the problem but if you can duplicate it and send Sonos a diagnostic they could use it to look into your problem.

They will need the number to find it on their end.

In addition to @Stanley_4 advice, You’ll need to call Sonos Tech support to put them on the path to your issue. 

One other point...have you looked for updates to your router in its admin page and/or have you rebooted it? Un-installed updates for your router can cripple your network or sometimes just a simple router reboot will resolve the issue.

Both ‘sets’ need to be on the same subnet, too, the SonosNet and the Wi-Fi connected speakers. 

I am guessing that you may have some sort of mesh network as your Wi-Fi system. At the very least, I’d be doing a reboot of all Sonos devices.