Skip to main content
Question

sonos cant find products , error code 1105

• 17 June 2024
  • 3 replies

My Sonos has been working fine , then Friday, it dropped all products from the system, and after repeated attempts to factory reset, reset routers, attempt to reconnect to the network…blah blah blah, I will not show up as a working system again. I’ve had sonos since it became a thing, and this is really the FIRST problem Ive had.  Thanks !

3 replies

Similar problem here, first had 1,011 and then 1,105 errors. Did all the rebooting, resetting etc, I could see it on the network fine, very frustrating, so I assumed it was the app being rubbish. I managed to get it up to date and set up using the Windows desktop app in the end. Not very happy as in the past it’s been fine and never had any real bother (other than the usual app getting steadily worse). 

I’ve had a similar experience.

1. I see my Beam in my app as “Not Registered”. I then click Fix It?
  2. I then get Error Code 1,000. I then click Try again.
  3. I then get Error Code 1,105. I click Continue.
  4. “There was a problem adding your Beam to your system. Try again later.
  5. End...no other options other than call support who also can’t solve the problem.

Have tried Factory Resets, Router Resets, entire system / app deletion etc….not sure what to do….if problem can’t be solved in the next couple of days will sell and move to a different system.

First issue i’ve had in 3 years.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Use the Sonos desktop app for Windows or Mac (Google to find it) and then run a system update from there to see if that might fix things. If often helps with the 1000 type codes.

Also ensure you’ve updated the phone app this week.