Skip to main content
Answered

Line-in cutting out

Seen this posted a lot. Nothing recent. Using my old Sonos connect (S2 compatible). Just updated to an Era 100 in hopes it was just old hardware. Still cutting out. Diagnostic 1637704499. Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

The diagnostic for my system with my connect is 1515112734. I’d prefer to get it to work if possible. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DunkinJpeg 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

As you have discovered, if you reply to yourself then your topic is no longer “in need of reply”. Apologies for the wait.

Your speakers are reporting significant non-WiFi interference. Please read our Reducing wireless interference help page and remove any devices that may be causing interference from the immediate vicinity of the speakers. This might be a baby monitor, a smart electricity meter, a mobile (cellular) phone, a microwave or something else.

If, on the other hand, your Era 100 cuts out when playing line-in only to itself, then please swap the cable used for another, or test with another input device to compare results.

I hope this helps.