Answered

ARC failing to register

• 3 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I’ve used SONOS products for 6+ years and never had an issue.   I purchased an ARC last year and couldn’t get the product to register through the app.  I’ve called customer service a couple times, last time spending more than an hour doing the same activities (reboot, factory reboot/reset, router reboot, hardware into network).  I can not get this device to register, which means I can’t control sound from the app (which is one of the handy features).  I’m curious if I have a defective device but I’m trying to find the receipt from Best buy (think it was after last Christmas).  We are running an Eero router/wifi (aaris router) but unsure if that’s the issue.   I’m open to suggestions but we’ve tried everything….

icon

Best answer by ratty 3 November 2023, 16:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Temporarily wire a Sonos device to the primary Eero node. Wait 5-10 minutes. Factory reset the Arc, then try and add it again. 

Thanks, hadn’t tried to let it take more than 1-2 mins.  Will give that a whirl..