Skip to main content
The Sonos One in my kitchen regularly disappears from the list of speakers in the room list. Even when the speaker eventually appears in the list, a message appears stating that it is not possible to connect to the speaker. This is the only speaker affected by this issue, but it is no further from any of the others that are all connected on the Boost setup. Please let me know how to fix this problem.
Diagnostics submitted with number 316197307.
I would try changing the WiFi channel on SonosNet in Advanced Settings of the Sonos App and ensure it’s at least 5 channels difference to the main router 2.4ghz channel so there is no chance of signal overlap.

Also check you don’t have any stored WiFi credentials in the 'Advanced Settings/Wireless Setup' area of the App, as these are not usually required when running your system on SonosNet.
Thanks Ken. I have tried this but it has not made any difference.
What does your network matrix look like, post a legible screenshot and see if anyone can spot an issue.

You could try assigning static/reserved IP addresses to your Sonos devices and reboothing the router and them to see if that helps. Should be a quick operation from your router's DHCP settings page.

Sonos staff likely won't be by the forums to look at your diagnostic until sometime Monday.
After no issues with a pair of Sonos Play 1 speakers for many months, I now have a few issues. Diagnostic sent, 2147494460.

1. Often, of late, our Sonos App on both Samsung and Apple phones “cannot find Sonos on my WiFi”. After a while it all comes back.

2. Multiple times a day, while playing music from Apple Music, or a radio station from TunedIn, the sound either stops or comes through in staccato for a while. Then it resumes playing again after anything from 15 seconds to about 10 minutes.

3. Recently one of the pair of speakers simply disappeared. After resetting the router, it reappeared. This speaker stands on top of the fridge in the kitchen. The other speaker, closer to the router, was set up first. Both speakers operate wirelessly.

Please assist. These problems only started in January of this year, after many hassle-free months.
Thanks Stanley. I have tried your suggestions but the issues remain. I have also moved the Sonos One to be right next to the router/another Sonos and the connection keeps on dropping. Up until a month ago everything was working fine.

Please see below a screenshot of all devices connected to the router.

As soon as I posted this I realised what the problem is - conflicting IP address between the Sonos One and my NAS (first two items). Thanks for your help everyone in getting me to this!
Chimp22, Sonos doesn't like being close to another Sonos, WiFi router or AP and even some devices that make RF noise. Still might be worth looking at your network matrix to see if it is showing any issues. Replace my speaker IP with one of yours: http://172.16.1.115:1400/support/review -- just not a Bridge or Boost.
Thanks Stanley. Everything is now working as it should. My NAS had a static IP address which I have now changed to eliminate the conflict with my Sonos One.