Move: Battery Drain Test

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

127 replies

They say they have designed the battery chemistry so it doesn't get damaged when left on the charging base for long periods so I wonder if the discharge maybe a byproduct of that?.

I have just bought one for weekend use in the garden / shed so I'll just leave it sat on the base in between and not worry about it.

After looking for an alternative I decided I was cutting my nose off to spite my face not going for the Move and really glad I bought it, sounds excellent.

I leave the ‘Move’ on its charger-loop in the house most days (and nights) and it’s been fine… I have had it since they were first released and the battery still lasts all day whilst off it’s charger and playing when taken outdoors …and I agree the ‘Move’ is a great sounding speaker.👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

They say they have designed the battery chemistry so it doesn't get damaged when left on the charging base for long periods so I wonder if the discharge maybe a byproduct of that?.

I have just bought one for weekend use in the garden / shed so I'll just leave it sat on the base in between and not worry about it.

After looking for an alternative I decided I was cutting my nose off to spite my face not going for the Move and really glad I bought it, sounds excellent.

I leave the ‘Move’ on its charger-loop in the house most days (and nights) and it’s been fine… I have had it since they were first released and the battery still lasts all day whilst off it’s charger and playing when taken outdoors …and I agree the ‘Move’ is a great sounding speaker.👍

Good to know!, it seems that was how they designed it to be used.

Sounds like I've made the right choice with the Move.