Skip to main content

My arc speaker are damaged by either chipmunk or squirrel. What are the possible solution should i contact customer or show them to someone who can repair electronic items.

Post a couple pictures and maybe someone will have suggestions.

How did this happen, was it outside?

It is unfortunate, but Sonos doesn’t have external authorized repair centers. 

...nor vermin control operatives

Post a couple pictures and maybe someone will have suggestions.

How did this happen, was it outside?

not outside but door was open. Maybe because of this chipmunk or squirrel do there things. 

I am trying to upload pictures it is not uploading.

so in scenario what should i do?

You should be able to copy the picture to your clipboard and past it in here, you can also use the insert image icon (mountains) to upload a saved file.

If it won’t upload you might try a smaller file-size. I can’t find a maximum mentioned anywhere though.

Contact Sonos directly, or see if there is a non-authorized repair center near you. 

I doubt that Sonos would be able to help, but doubting is different than knowing. 

Was the unit playing at the time of ‘attack’? 

Was the unit playing at the time of ‘attack’? 

Chipmunk hearing evidently extends up to 52 kHz. Attracted by ultrasonics perhaps? Unlikely, as mercifully Sonos doesn’t support sampling rates above 48kHz. 

But what about the switch mode power supply? We see many complaints about noisy power supplies, maybe this was the chipmunk’s comment.

An excellent point. Perhaps the chipmunk was trying to put a stop to an audible irritant.