Question

20% discounts with Verizon Smart Rewards

• 22 July 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge
If you are a Verizon Wireless customer you might have noticed this Smart Rewards program they started a while ago and shill on their customer portal. While generally speaking it's an annoying way to get a very small discount on stuff you probably didn't need, they happen to have pretty much the entire Sonos lineup at 20% off retail prices (plus some number of points that you probably already have).

Since Sonos stuff is pretty much never discounted as near as I can tell, this seems like a good deal. And a good way to use reward points that you probably would never have used otherwise. Thought I would mention it.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Those points are such a waste. Let me trade them in for a discount on my bill, ya know? I have 625,000 points, and occasionally there is a decent local restaurant that we can get discounted, but that's few and far between. Going to check this out... Been thinking about another Play:1.
Badge
Yeah I feel like the time it takes to find something worthwhile is worth more than the 5 bucks I might save if I actually found something... this is definitely the only thing I've seen worth the effort so far.
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
I stumbled across this a few months ago and bought a Connect:Amp for $400 + about 15,000 points. I had 400,000 points of this Monopoly money, so the points were irrelevant to me.
Inventory seems to be running out, not sure if this is common or not, maybe they're just waiting on a new shipment. SUB and Playbar are no longer available separately. I hope they're not getting out of the Sonos business - I was really hoping to pick up the new white SUB from them.