Question

20% discounts with Verizon Smart Rewards

• 22 July 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge
If you are a Verizon Wireless customer you might have noticed this Smart Rewards program they started a while ago and shill on their customer portal. While generally speaking it's an annoying way to get a very small discount on stuff you probably didn't need, they happen to have pretty much the entire Sonos lineup at 20% off retail prices (plus some number of points that you probably already have).

Since Sonos stuff is pretty much never discounted as near as I can tell, this seems like a good deal. And a good way to use reward points that you probably would never have used otherwise. Thought I would mention it.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Inventory seems to be running out, not sure if this is common or not, maybe they're just waiting on a new shipment. SUB and Playbar are no longer available separately. I hope they're not getting out of the Sonos business - I was really hoping to pick up the new white SUB from them.
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
I stumbled across this a few months ago and bought a Connect:Amp for $400 + about 15,000 points. I had 400,000 points of this Monopoly money, so the points were irrelevant to me.
Badge
Yeah I feel like the time it takes to find something worthwhile is worth more than the 5 bucks I might save if I actually found something... this is definitely the only thing I've seen worth the effort so far.
Those points are such a waste. Let me trade them in for a discount on my bill, ya know? I have 625,000 points, and occasionally there is a decent local restaurant that we can get discounted, but that's few and far between. Going to check this out... Been thinking about another Play:1.