Answered

Running on old iOS

• 25 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m running 2x Sonos devices from Mac and iPhone.  Both have old operating systems.  Everything was fine until the recent Sonos update.  Now I can only run one device at a time from either iPhone or Mac, and am unable to tie the two together as a system.  Any ideas how I can fix this without the expense of upgrading both Mac and iPhone. 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 March 2023, 10:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I’d certainly try reboots…the devices, the Sonos, and the router. Something is definitely odd there. 

I’ll give it a go tomorrow Airgetiam - but don’t want to loose what I’ve got - which is Sonos in living area controlled by MacBook, and upstairs controlled by iPhone.  

Which operating versoins are you using? Refrain from Factory Reset without further consult.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @RuthA 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

If you are still having this problem, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.