Roam is UTTER s***e

• 30 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Big Sonos fanboy me, got loads of them all over the house.  Bought a Roam for outside and in the bathroom.  Utter UTTER S***E in every single way you can think of.  S***e on/off/Bluetooth button and s***e indicator lights and s***e sound and S***E connecting issues.  Utter UTTER S***E!  Had it well over a year and hate the f*****g thing with a passion.  Did I mention it’s utter s***e because that’s what it is.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

I’ve had the Roam for almost two years and haven’t had any issues with it. My wife uses it almost every day in the kitchen and loves it.

I have had the same issues with it. Support now can’t even get it working after a factory reset. I have requested a refund but it is out of warranty period. It has never worked consistently at 2 houses or connecting to my phone or my wife’s phone. At least I know it is the Roam itself but shouldn’t have returned it within the warranty period. By the way this is not a gripe about Sonos as my Sonos Play speakers are wondeful and I have no issues during over 5 years of use!

I use it personally