Sonos Roam won't turn on

• 23 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

My Roam cannot awake even after full charging.

Attached please find photos I took according to Mr. Hayashi’s assistance. But I can’t attach movies. How can I send them to you?

Regards,

Tsutomu Tanaka

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Tsutomu Tanaka 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! 

Please reply to the last email you received from Sonos technical support, and attach the photos there.

You can also attach a video if it is under 25MB - you may need to resize it, or record it in lower quality.

I have added a comment to your active case, but if you don’t reply to the email or call in, your case will remain in a “Waiting for customer” status.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for kind reply.

I sent a reply with photos & movies to the mail I received before I wrote to you but received an auto reply.

So far I have not received reply from Mr. Hayashi but I will wait it for a while.

Regards,

Tanaka

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Tsutomu Tanaka 

You are very welcome!

There’s no sign of your email on the case history - there must have been an issue. Perhaps it was undeliverable due to the size? I’ve sent a message to Mr. Hayashi and asked him to send you another email that you can reply to - hopefully that will work. I’ve also given him a link to this community thread. If you don’t want to wait, you can try replying to the last email again - but please make sure your email attachments don’t exceed 25MB in total size.

I hope this helps.