Skip to main content
Question

sonos Move “ unable to connect try later”

I can see the Sonos Move in system but I’m unable to have it join the already playing other room, nor I’m able to play by it self. 
I have rebooted it several times. Any advice?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @spitzerg 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your Move. Are you still seeing this behaviour?

There are several things that could cause this, and one of the first that comes to mind can generally be resolved with a reboot of the WiFi router by switching it off for at least 30 seconds - please only do this when no-one is using the internet, of course.

It is less likely, but also possible, that a reboot of the device running the Sonos app could help - please do this while waiting for the router to reboot.

If these steps do not help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

None of the advise helps.  It is the new apps… they are buggy.  I have tried rebooting my router, tried rebooting the application on the iPhone and iPad.  Finally, I have reinstalled the sonos app… NONE OF IT WORKS.  I have had this problem since the new apps came out.