Sonos and soundburger AT-SB2022

They are not pairing by blutooth. Any idea how to fix it?

Sonos move and Soundburger AT-SB2022.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

13 replies

Any chance there’s another device that the turntable is connecting to ‘first’, using Bluetooth? 

Or, I guess, for that matter, the Sonos Move or Roam? 

I tried to connect as a first with Sonos. And yes it`s Sonos Move.

After many, many tries, I disabled any bluetooth devices in the room.

Still doesn`t work :D

Hmmm. I would suggest you try calling Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

thx a lot!

I’d be interested in what the resolution is, I really can’t think of anything else, other than a mismatch in Bluetooth protocols, which really seems insanely out of the realm of possibility. 

Ok sonos can be pairing only with devices with interface :(

I’m having the same issue, Soundburger will connect to everything - even my 5years old daughters cheap Bluetooth speaker, but won’t connect to the Sonos move. Shockingly bad that Sonos haven’t offered an update to fix this.

The flagship Bluetooth speaker can’t even do the one thing it’s supposed to!

I’ve spent too long searching for answers, so disappointed. If you figure it out, let me know! 

What did Sonos support say, when you called them?

Every Sonos speaker doesn`t pair with any device without interface. To pair device with sonos you have to chose it on the interface. The don`t pair automaticly. What is really funny :D 

They give you any idea as to how to chose it from the interface??

They said - the device has to have an interface. And you can choose sonos only on it. 

Hi Michał,

this response from them doesn’t make much sense to me.

The interface shouldn’t matter. It is just a way to provide a better and easier UX for the common user. 

The turntable should try to pair to any available Bluetooth device nearby in pairing mode.
There are some examples of people that successfully paired their BT turntables.

https://support.sonos.com/en/article/pair-sonos-move-with-bluetooth

1. Sonos Move: You need to have it first setup Move with WIFI
  2. Sound Burger: Place it within 1 m of the Move to perform pairing correctly.
  3. Sound Burger: Turn on

4. Sound Burger: Press and hold the Bluetooth button (for about 2 seconds).

1. It will start searching for devices and the power supply indicator lamp will start flashing quickly in white.

5. Sonos Move: Press the Bluetooth button once to switch to Bluetooth Mode. Move will chime and the LED on top of the speaker will turn blue.
  6. Sonos Move: Press and hold the Bluetooth button to enable pairing mode. Move will chime again and the LED will flash blue.