Skip to main content

New Mobile App

• 8 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Dear Sonos…..I love your products, connectivity and ease of use.  Unfortunately your new mobile app is extremely disappointing.  It clearly was rolled out prematurely without customer vetting and enough testing.  Please take the feedback on this forum and roll it back until you vetted it through your customers.  Sincerely, a teetering loyal customer.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

The new app is really poor. Last week’s update which added the ability to “add to queue” was a bit of progress. Now I realise that the ability to edit the queue is missing. Such a backwards move to remove functionality and then drip feed it back again. Not only is it missing functionality but the app is slow to load up the home page and to let me find any music. Honestly why couldn’t they just launch the app once it’s finished? Seeing the functions added back one by one isn’t making me feel grateful to have them just annoyed they’ve gone.

Userlevel 1

Dear Sonos…..I love your products, connectivity and ease of use.  Unfortunately your new mobile app is extremely disappointing.  It clearly was rolled out prematurely without customer vetting and enough testing.  Please take the feedback on this forum and roll it back until you vetted it through your customers.  Sincerely, a teetering loyal customer.

It’s horrible. A pain to use and there are so many features lost. I’ve been a customer for about 10 years, and this app has made me open to moving on. In fact, I only logged on to this forum to say how bad it is.