Answered

surround sound set up

• 29 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Reset my network and now my surround sounds are in a different room to my arc and sub. I’ve tried removing them and readding them then I lost them altogether 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 4 May 2023, 10:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I can’t tell what you did, we need much more details here.

Normally resetting a network (rebooting the router) doesn’t make any changes that impact Sonos.

I tried to change the sonos system to the new network. The surround speakers join the network but still say not connected. I’ve tried hard resetting them and rejoining but same issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

When your (intended) surround are in the same “room” in the app they form a stereo set up.  This set up must be separated first. You van ad two separate speakers as surrounds, but no a stereo “room”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Smarted 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I can see you still have this issue. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports, and they’ll guide you through a resolution.

I hope this helps.