Answered

Sub gen 3 no power

• 10 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi All

Hoping for some advice with diagnosing a problem. Noticed in my sonos app that one of my Subs was no longer connected to my setup. Had a look physically and no lights. Unplugged and plugged back in and no luck. Tried to reset, nothing. Restarted router, nothing. Used the cable from my other working sub and that wasn't the issue either.

The only response I could get was leaving it unplugged for half an hour and then plugging it back in. I would get one white light, then another and then it would turn off and be unresponsive again.

Does anyone know what this light message means or what the problem could be?

Cheers  :)

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 11 September 2023, 11:09

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Yakashi6349, welcome to the Sonos Community!

It’s hard to tell, but it’s possible you may be running into a boot failure with this Sonos Sub. 

I would recommend you reach out to our support team for further assistance. They can perform remote diagnostics and, if needed, an LED diagnostics on the Sub as they have the necessary tools to troubleshoot this with you.

I hope this helps!