Question

Sonos Arc sound cutting in and out.

• 10 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I have a Sonos Arc paired with a gen 3 sub and almost since the day I bought (2 months ago) it the sound randomly cuts in and out. Sound on for 1 sec, off for 2. The only way I've found to resolve this is powering off the Arc and back on. There's no common them I can pinpoint as to why or when this happens. It's connect via e-arc to a 2020 Samsung Q90t. I've run the diagnostics report 1811475585. Please help me fix this once and for all. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Ken.Oath, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community and for submitting a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, Upon checking the diagnostic information, It shows that there are interference and bad cloud health connections on the Sonos system. Kindly check this article about Reducing wireless interference. Also, try to unplug all the devices for 1-2 minutes from the power source, and plug it back in. same with the EArc/HDMI cable from the Sonos Arc and the TV and observe for any improvements after unplugging and replugging the cable. 

If you have other questions with your Sonos products, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos community is always here to help.