I am using the Sonos S2 app on my Android phone.
I purchased an Arc SL from Costco a few days ago. It set up perfectly.
I just tried to add a Sub S3. Big problems adding it to my Arc SL.
I see these messages:
- “Your Sub has been added to your system, but it will remain unused until you connect it later.”
- I tapped the icon labeled “Connect Sub to a product.”
- “Let’s add a Sub to one of your rooms. Would you like to use Sub with Sonos Arc SL?”
- I hit the Connect button.
- “Adding Sub. This may take a moment...”
- The Sub had a flashing white light.
- Then the light went to steady.
- Then it dimmed.
- “There was a problem adding your Sub. Check the network connection and make sure your product is powered on.”
I tried three times, with the same results.
I re-booted my wireless access point and tried again. Same results.
What am I missing?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best answer by Mike in RidgefieldView original