Answered

Open floor era 300 set up?

• 22 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi. About to move to an apartment with the following layout. the only place the TV can go is circled red and where the couch can go is in blue. I'm concerned about losing one of the surrounds from the era 300s due to one side having no wall at all and extending to the other side of the apartment. Any tips on how to mitigate this when I move? My thought was to place a bookshelf in that area, next to that era 300, so as to create something that sound can bounce off of.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 22 July 2023, 13:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I would first see how the Era 300’s sound after Trueplay tuning the setup in the room. If no joy, then, as stated, I would perhaps consider adding a display cabinet, or similar item, in the dining room area to reflect the audio output from the left surround.

I would first see how the Era 300’s sound after Trueplay tuning the setup in the room. If no joy, then, as stated, I would perhaps consider adding a display cabinet, or similar item, in the dining room area to reflect the audio output from the left surround.

Thank you. Yea those seem like my only options. Fingers crossed I get it to work as I'd hate being unable to make use of my system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

More flexible than a bookcase a room divider might work well, many options, gust get one that will reflect sound well.

https://www.amazon.com/Room-Panel-Portable-Wood-Freestanding/dp/B0BBGGCZ87/ref=sr_1_153