Hi, this is to continue the discussion on the previous topic which was closed.
Does anyone has news on this? The issue persists on my system, since the launch of Atmos Music on Sonos & Amazon last December.
To reproduce the issue:
- On Sonos Beam Gen 2 or Sonos Arc with Amazon Music account;
- Select a Station from Amazon Music that has a mix of Atmos and HD/Ultra HD tracks, e.g., Today's Hits;
- Start playing and DON'T skip songs (be patient!);
- If, by chance, the first track is Atmos, it'll play fine;
- Wait until an Atmos track starts playing after an Ultra HD or HD track;
- The volume will be so low that you can't barely listen to it;
- Tap the pause button;
- Tap the play button;
- The Atmos track will resume playing at the normal volume;
- If, by chance, the next track is also Atmos, it'll play fine;
- Return to step 5 (the issue will always happen).
I have opened a ticket with Sonos support in December, but no solution until now
Best answer by Corry PView original