Sonos Arc audio keeps cutting out.

I have a sonos ARC and sound keeps cutting out for 1-2 seconds and then picks back up. My sonos was fine for about 1 week after purchasing but now the sound will cut out periodically. Here is my diagnostics number 103248445. How can I fix this issue?

Ken_Griffiths 1 year ago

Same here. Very aggravating. Diagnostic report 490235596. 

This used to be an issue with some TV’s, particularly with Samsung and connected sound systems using HDMI-ARC/eARC, where other connected peripherals like Apple TV (as an example) tried to steal the CEC focus.

So maybe try disabling CEC on any other connected devices and then power off all for a few minutes to setup the handshake again and see if that perhaps solves the matter.

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

205 replies

Hi, same issue diagnostic report submitted. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Same issue, diagnostic submitted 277850208. Suggestions eagerly awaited, only purchased yesterday.

This is a Sonos community site, Support doesn’t ‘live’ here. Your best bet is to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Apologies. Many thanks, will do.

None needed. Occasionally, the forum moderators are able to pick these up, they’re all trained in that, but it’s a crap shoot if the’ll see your post, or be able to respond to it. Much safer for you to contact support directly, and get an answer.