Answered

Problems with the home theater system

• 30 September 2017
  • 7 replies

I have a problem with my home theater systems (surround sound) when I hear the music or i play the tv, sometimes my surround sound goes off, and after 20 or 30 second it comes back. I don’t like that and I want to know what i have to do to fix that problem with my surround sound. Help me please and thanks!
icon

Best answer by Nukeproof Mega 30 September 2017, 09:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Badge
Few questions, how are you connecting to your TV / Satellite/ Cable devise and what do you have connected? I.e. 1 x Playbar 2 x Play1? These are questions that need to be answered before any advice can be given.
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Also when does the sound typically turn off? when the input is low / high?
My home theater (playbase, sub, 2 play 3) is connected to my tv, my tv is connected with my xbox and that’s it.
But i have the same problem when i hear music with Spotify, so I don’t know what’s the problem. I don’t think its the tv, I think is a problem with the sonos’s system or with the software.
You can help me? You had the same problem before?
When the sound is high it’s worst, sometimes i hear music regular not to high and I don’t have problems, but when I put the volume high it start to turn off.
But the only problem it’s with the two play 3 (surround sound) because the playbase and the sub don’t have any problem, they always keep sounding.
My only problem it’s with the surround sound!
Badge
As a start I would start by removing the Play3 and re-adding them and then running the Trueplay again, do that and see how you get on?
Ok, I did it yesterday and until now it was not turned off! What do you think? That was the problem?
Badge
Hello!! @rrneher
Sometimes this happens because you bought poor quality of equipment or because you crossed different makes of speakers which can result in voice match failures, but many times the problems can be easily rectified by yourself. If you cannot solve it, I think you should look out for some professional electricians who can repair or fix the issue. Last month I had also dealt with the same issue, so I had consulted some electricians in Chester Springs PA area, where they had fixed the home theater wire properly.