No deja de sonar

• 22 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hola, buenas, tengo sonos play base, conectada a la TV por fibra, y aunque en la TV selecciono salida óptica o salida tv, cuando elijo esta última, sonos no deja de sonar. Como lo configuro?? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Jorgecyha, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for bringing this concern to us and for submitting the diagnostic. Let me help you out.

First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. Is TV Autoplay enabled in the Sonos app? Settings > System > [Home Theater Room] > TV Autoplay.
  2. Did you turn off the TV speakers from your TV when you set up your Sonos Beam? You can check it on your TV settings.
  3. Have you tried rebooting your TV and Sonos Playbase?
    • Unplug the HDMI cable from the Sonos Arc and the TV. 
    • Unplug the power cable from your TV, the Sonos Arc, and any connected audio source (such as a cable box or video game console). Wait 30 seconds before you plug them back in.
    • 2. Reconnect the HDMI cable to your TV and the Sonos Arc. Inspect the HDMI cable to ensure it’s not bent or kinked and check to see that it’s fully inserted into both devices.
  4. Did you check if there’s an update on your TV’s software (if available)

It would be best if you can submit a diagnostic report of your system for better understanding and see what would be best for the setup. Reply to us with the confirmation number. 

If you have any questions about this, feel free to reach out. We and the community are always here to help.

Pero yo no tengo sonos playbase arc, mi sonos es play base. Solo tiene cable óptico, cable de Red y cable de alimentación. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Jorgecyha, thank you for your response and my apologies for the confusion. Have you tried another optical cable to your Sonos Playbase? Please submit a diagnostic report of your system for us to check and let us know the confirmation number. We’ll wait for your reply.