Skip to main content

So i have been using sonos ace since a week now!

Here are few things i found (issues, suggestions etc)

- the bass is not bassy enough! Its subtle.. music has quality but the mids and lows are muffled!

- we really need a 5 point level tuning ! These aren't the sonos wifi speakers to just give bass and treble control... these are the pricy headphones which have a lot of potential and sonos team are limiting it enough to frustrate us!

- the headphones doesn't charge with super fast anker chargers not sure why! They do charge with 20watt apple bricks and dont with the qc chargers this needs a fix... atleast let us know if this can be fixed or not!

- power button press to start must be responsive but they designed it to feel like a lag.

- transparency mode is just wow.

- spotify and yt music feels like s*** on android, apple music is soo dope on the same android.

- the quality of the hardware is just excellent  at the airpods max level excellence, but its the software thats dooming this product.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

@Jagadeesh Gadde 

I agree with your points above. A decent EQ would really make a different to individual listening preferences.
Only other addition for me is that the volume level when connected via 3.5mm cable is too low, for me at least.

Ross.

TV Swap doesn't work. I'm on my second pair and can't get TV Swap to work. My first pair were Open Box Excellent from Best Buy. TV Swap worked a couple times then never again. Troubleshot with Sonos customer service, sent my diagnostics from the app. Sonos sent me a new pair, same issue. Setup process, add TV Swap, and all I get is the spinning animation like it wants to work, but doesn't. Tried with both my iPhone 15 Pro Max and Samsung S24 Ultra. All software up to date.