Answered

Tunein

• 30 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Can I make  tunein my default radio service on Google home.  Now if I ask to play BBC it defaults to I-Heart Radio.   I have to specify BBC channel, on tunein, on Sonos, in room.   I might as well just do it manually

icon

Best answer by Simon B 31 December 2020, 23:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Dbarnes1, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. About your question on setting up TuneIn as a default Music service to your Google Home/ Assistant. Kindly check this article about Set up a Google Assistant device to control Sonos as your reference on how you can set up a default music service on Google Home/ Assistant. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Badge

Thanks. I figured it out.  The article did include the answer although kinda buried

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Dbarnes1, thanks for the update. I’m glad it worked already. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.