Answered

Spotify not working on google assistant

• 29 March 2022
  • 4 replies

I have google nest mini and Sonos one. I cant use “ok google” let Sonos play music.

But I can play music thought Spotify app , Sonos app , Mac app.

Steps to reproduce(speak to google nest mini):

1, Ok google,play music on Sonos.

2,Ok,play Spotify music on Sonos, sorry, This device does not support this feature.

Steps to reproduce(speak to Sonos one):

1,Ok google, play music on Sonos

doesn't respond.but if I ask weather or time, it worked. I changed my google assistant default audio device to Sonos, it also doesn't work.

icon

Best answer by carsonchang 29 March 2022, 15:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Is it a Spotify ‘subscription’ account? I ask because the ‘free’ version of Spotify with ads does not work with Sonos products for Google voice control/playback.

Is it a Spotify ‘subscription’ account? I ask because the ‘free’ version of Spotify with ads does not work with Sonos products for Google voice control/playback.

yes, I have Spotify family plan.

Ensure that the Spotify Account in the Google App is the same as the one being used in the Sonos App and perhaps reauthorise the Spotify account in both Apps.

Also reauthorise the Sonos Action/Skill again in your ‘Works with Google’ area of the Google App. See if that perhaps fixes it for you. 

Ensure that the Spotify Account in the Google App is the same as the one being used in the Sonos App and perhaps reauthorise the Spotify account in both Apps.

Also reauthorise the Sonos Action/Skill again in your ‘Works with Google’ area of the Google App. See if that perhaps fixes it for you. 

Fixed!! I reauthorized the Sonos Action/Skill again in ‘Works with Google’ area of the Google App. thanks!