Sonos radio HQ.

• 30 November 2020
  • 3 replies

How can i add Sonos radio to Google app?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @CarvingSurfer, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Let me assist you with your concern on Sonos Radio with Google, I would like to clarify if are you trying to add the Sonos Radio HQ on Google Assistant or Google Home? If that’s the case, while starting playback of Sonos Radio using voice isn’t available at this time, you can control basic functions through voice such as volume control, pausing music, and even asking your voice assistant what’s playing. And if you can tell me more about what you’re trying to do with Sonos Radio and Google so we can assist you further.

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

thanks for your reply.

I want to start the playback of Sonos Radio using google assistant though voice command.

A way to do it would be to add Sonos Radio to Google assistant or Home...

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @CarvingSurfer, thanks for the update and for the information that you provided. When adding Sonos Radio on the Google Home or Assistant App, is there an option for Sonos Radio? Because I think,  Sonos Radio is not yet available for Assistants. While starting playback of Sonos Radio using voice isn’t available at this time, you can control basic functions through voice such as volume control, pausing music, and even asking your voice assistant what’s playing.

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.