I want to disable the "start sound" that sets of when I say "Hey Google".
Obviously I want to have Google assistent activated, but the sound annoys my girlfriend.
I found how to do turn the sound of in Google Nest products (se link below). But I don't find how to do it on my Sonos products (or if it's even possible). I'm guit sure it's possible because a friend that I belive had Sonos as well had managed to deactivate this sound.
Best answer by GuitarSuperstar
- Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
- From the Settings tab, tap Services & Voice.
- Under Voice, tap the name of your voice service in the list.
- Under Sonos Products, tap the name of the room you’d like to modify.
- Change Wake Word Chime on or off.