Answered

Google voice assistant did not respond Move

• 11 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Just received my Move today and I use Google Assistant. I was able to get music playing (YouTube Premium) but when I asked for next song, turn volume up etc I was ignored.  This looks like a common problem.  Any solutions?

icon

Best answer by Maryh 12 January 2021, 18:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Maryh, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to know about this issue on your Sonos Move on Google Assistant. let’s gather a diagnostic report to check the status of your Sonos system. please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify what’s causing the issue. Thanks

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hello Simon

I resolved my issue. It was a setting the required me to use that speaker as a default or something like that. All is well and working good.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Maryh, thanks for the update, I’m glad everything is working well now. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you. Thanks.