Answered

Google Assistant issues since voice match and personal results

• 31 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I set up voice match through Google Assistant. on my Sonos One and started having issues, so then turned it off.  Now the Google Assistant  will not play spotify or add to my lists.  It keeps saying to turn on personal results.  When I try to turn on personal results through my phone, it automatically toggles it to OFF again.  I’ve rebooted, deleted, unlinked, relinked etc.  The issue is just sticking.  Please help to fix this Assistant bug.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 7 August 2023, 12:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Lisavision 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Google Assistant’s Voice Match feature is Google’s feature - we really don’t have any reference material on it for me to relay to you.

If you’ve already tried removing GA from your Sonos system entirely, removing the link to Sonos from within the Google Home app, and then adding GA to your speakers once more, all I can suggest is contacting Google for assistance - certainly if you get the same issues without involving Sonos (when using GA on your phone to play Spotify to your phone, for example).

I hope this helps.