Answered

Google assistant commands

• 26 November 2023
  • 1 reply

i have an issue with some commands google assistant used on a sonos one, the problem started a one of weeks ago, I cannot anymore use simple commands as “stop playing, turn up the volume etc. Other commands like to start playing works fine, also shift to the next track and more. 

When I try to use some of the not working commands google responds following, “unable to precess commands for code” 

Please advice, 

Thanks

C

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 27 November 2023, 17:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Honkenholmqvist, welcome to the Sonos Community!

It is a little odd having some of the commands work, while others don’t. Have you tried removing and re-adding the Google Assistant to Sonos to see if this is going to resolve your issue?

Please have a look at our Support Article Google Assistant commands not working on Sonos.

If you have trouble following the steps, or you are still experiencing issues after removing and re-adding Google Assistant, I would recommend you to reach out to our Sonos Support team for some live troubleshooting, as they are able to guide you through getting your voice assistant back in action.

I hope this helps and feel free to reply here with any further questions you may have.