Answered

Google assistant and sonos boost

• 23 May 2021
  • 2 replies

I have an sonos setup of the Arc, Sub and two sonos ones including the sonos boost.
When I want to setup the google assistant it tells me that I have to connect to the same wifi network.

But I cannot connect with my google assistant to this network.
I have two of this sonos systems and both has problems to get the google assistant working.

Can you help me out what to do?

Regards,

icon

Best answer by Corry P 24 May 2021, 10:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Corina9091 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I recommend that you reboot your WiFi router by powering-off for at least 30 seconds. Once you turn it back on, there will be a few minutes’ wait before you can try again.

If this doesn’t help, please make sure you are connected to the correct WiFi (not a guest WiFi) on your phone. If you have another, please also try from another phone.

If you have any WiFi boosters or extenders, I recommend you switch them off - at least for as long as it takes to get Google Assistant working.

If this doesn’t help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system.

Hi Corry,

Thanks, I will go to try this.

Regards, Corina