Question

Endre høytaller (paret i stereo) Google Assistant

• 14 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hei,

Jeg benytter Google Assistant på mine Sonos One som er paret til stereo.  På grunn av små barn i huset har jeg måtte flytte den ene høyttaleren. Og nå står den som tar i mot kommando til Google Assistant litt dumt til. Er det noen måte å endre det slik at venstre høytaler er den som tar i mot kommandoer til Google? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Franic, thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the community. I appreciate your detailed post describing the issue as well as the steps that you did. Let me help you with this.

When 2 speakers are set up as a stereo pair, the voice assistant or Google Assistant will only work on the main speaker. You can change the main speaker so the Google Assistant will respond from it.

Let me suggest the following steps to see if this would work for you.

1. First, you need to separate the stereo pair
  2. Change the main speaker before creating a stereo pair.
  3. Test by asking Google assistant to know which speaker will respond.

After performing the steps above and you're still experiencing the same, please submit a diagnostic report and post here the confirmation number to check your system functionality and to further assist you with this.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above. We'll wait for your reply.