Answered

streaming stops on Spotify

• 3 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Sonos Move 2. When using Spotify free streaming service audio abruptly stops. When I press play it will start to stream playlist again only to stop again after a few songs . This DOES NOT appear to happen on all streaming services.   Any ideas ?

appear to happen on all str services 

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 4 February 2024, 00:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This is a long standing problem Sonos and Spotify are working on.

Was prepared to move up to Spotify Premium. Won’t be doing that  now !

Might have more impact on Spotify if you were to tell them that ;)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yep just keep screaming , being told to join Premium doesn’t exactly help does it. If there is an issue for the customer it’s an issue. Period. Brands will and do lose their base very quickly once the news around stuff not working is loud enough. Look at the JLR debacle that’s out of control with high end premium vehicles. Simply listen to what customers say and respond by listening to concerns. We all don’t have the time to keep resetting everything. We just want what we bought and have bought into to work and be supported. Please. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Brento The problem I meant is that Spotify stops when playing commercials. If this is also the problem you experience, Spotify premium would be the solution: there are no ads on Spotify premium.

@Brento The problem I meant is that Spotify stops when playing commercials. If this is also the problem you experience, Spotify premium would be the solution: there are no ads on Spotify premium.

Unfortunaltey that’s no guaranteed solution either. I got the same Problem but wiht Spotify Premium. Every other streaming service or the TV sound work just fine.