i Love Sonos but the Support is Dismal

• 12 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I adore Sonos - the look, the sound… I even purchased shares in the company because I believe in them so much. I’ve had my Sonos One speakers for about 7 years and I’ve been envious of my friend’s Sonos system for a while. So I finally saved enough money to buy several Sonos products this year for my entire home. Before I made the big purchase, though, I decided to order a Sonos Roam. Although it said shipping would happen within 1 or 2 days, it didn’t. I emailed Sonos support and never heard back. I can track the speaker to my neighborhood and apparently they attempted delivery but I was home all day and heard nothing. This seems crazy for such an expensive item! I can’t locate it and I can’t get in touch with anyone. And now I’m leaving the country for the holidays until mid-January. There is absolutely NO WAY I am going to spend thousands of dollars on my full system if it’s just going to get lost. Sonos needs to improve the quality of the entire experience if they want their company to survive. I’m selling my shares. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I suggest that you call Sales Support: Global Sales Help (sonos.com)

Thank you so much, UKMedia. I did try calling them as well with no luck. (And yes I agree with you that sometimes red wine helps… haha!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you so much, UKMedia. I did try calling them as well with no luck. (And yes I agree with you that sometimes red wine helps… haha!)

😂

I agree. I’ve spent hours on the phone with them for an $800 sub that worked for a week. 

Currently waiting to hear back on how to send back both the broken one and the refurbished one they had the gall to send as a replacement (using the advanced replacement option - so now I have 2 subs I can’t use, an $800 hold on my credit card, and no timeline on getting a new, working sub)