Answered

HD Radio billing

• 27 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Has anyone been back billed without notification for sonos hd radio service? I was charged for 15 months at $7.99 each in one weeks time. Is back billing something that is included in the terms of service?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 28 March 2024, 11:05

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @jcoker12 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I can see that you have been in touch with our sales team regarding this issue - I can only refer you back to them.

For what it is worth, I don’t recall any similar reports here on the community - not that this means it hasn’t happened, just that we haven’t seen any reports of it here.

I hope it is all resolved to your satisfaction soon.

Still no resolution - the sonos support staff does not seem to have any sense of urgency in this matter. In addition, I was billed an additional $7.99 on March 22. What should I do to move some sort of resolution forward?

I am hoping someone in the Sonos Community can help steer me in the right direction.

Thank you for your response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @jcoker12 

I’m sorry to hear that this billing issue has not yet been resolved! I have asked the current owner of your case to have another look, and have also forwarded your feedback.

I’ll also make a point of looking into this again for you tomorrow, when there are more staff working (due to the public holiday today).

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @jcoker12 

This is just to let you know that I have not forgotten about you, and that I have just used a stick for poking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Corry: Also good for prodding the billing department if your tires are fully inflated.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAFTQ4S/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0

Corry: Also good for prodding the billing department if your tires are fully inflated.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAFTQ4S/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0

Perfect tool for the job! And I believe it worked. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Great news, Corry P comes through again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @jcoker12 

Fantastic - glad to hear it!