Skip to main content
Question

Youtube Music only show limited Number of albums

• 26 May 2024
  • 3 replies

My Daughter listens to some audio books. One of them is "Bibi und Tina" they've got many many episodes (more than 100). In the YtMusic app, and in the old Sonos App (classic search...) we could find all albums, now with the 80.* app only 33 albums show up. And to make a bad situation worse, you can't even play a specific episode (example "Bibi und Tina 054"). It does show up as a search result, but all songs are grayed out, and you can't play the album. "Something went wrong" when playing a track (found with search) from that album/episode.

Any help for this issue? I'll soon be forced to change to another hardware, as we won't change to another streaming service…

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Any input? Same issue is also present on play.youtube.com, there 33 Results are shown. 

Any input? Same issue is also present on play.youtube.com, there 33 Results are shown. 

Obviously I meant play.sonos.com. It does work well on the YouTube music app and on the YouTube music Web interface. 

Somebody else reported here that BBC Sounds was only showing the first 30 podcast episodes out of a list greater than 50.  Sounds like a similar problem.