Question

Youtube Music not working properly

• 5 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Have been using Google music for 2 years with no issue, but now I have switched over to Youtube Music and have authenticated my account. It’s *****. Inside the Sonos app, when I go to Youtube, there is nothing in the app. It says “no selection available”. There are no charts, lists, the ability to search… nothing. At one time it said ‘Playlists’, but that was the only option. Any idea how to fix this?

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the community guidelines.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Logan123.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

First of all, is this how you transfer your music to google music?

If this is still not working rest assured that this issue was already been reported to Youtube Music.

We don't have any time frames as to when it will be addressed.

I also encourage you to report the issue to Youtube Music.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Ditto, YouTube Music not working at the moment. Re-authorized the account, etc. But when I search in the Sonos app for an artist or song, no results come back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Give up with YTM, their Sonos integration is terrible. Try iBroadcast instead.