YouTube Music not letting me skip or scrub tracks

• 8 December 2020
  • 2 replies

In the past week I have started having issues with YouTube Music where I will select a track under an artist, but it won’t let me add it to the queue and it won’t let me skip/scrub - it just plays without making any changes to the queue. It’s also happened when I’ve tried to play a full album, and will just loop one track continuously while scrubbing and skip/back are not available.

iOS 14.2.1

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You are not able to do this with your own uploaded tracks, right? That’s a bug, Google and Sonos are already working on it.

You are not able to do this with your own uploaded tracks, right? That’s a bug, Google and Sonos are already working on it.

No, these are tracks that I’m streaming from YTM, not my own uploads. YouTube Music has been absolute trash since the transition from Google Play Music, so I’m not surprised that there are a pile of bugs.